How is this possible? My baby is going to be one in less than a month. NOOOOOOOOO! Partially kidding...I love how much fun it is having a little human develop their personality and style right before my eyes :) Ramsey is becoming a gorgeous little girl...I swear she gets prettier every day! And she is super funny. She LOVES playing peek-a-boo and has the cutest toothy grin when something makes her laugh or smile. I love her so much. Some other things about Rams this month:
*Ramsey is WALKING!!! That's right, walking. She's still super wobbly and only does a few at a time but she can do it! I think she just wants to make sure she can really do it well before she takes off. So cute!
*She is still a great eater, although she sometimes thinks it's funny to spit her food out now...that's not fun.
*She loves cuddling (especially when she's tired) and holding my hand (especially in her carseat and/or stroller. This makes for very awkward positions while I try to push the stroller or sit comfortably in the front seat with my arm above my head...so worth it though)
*She is down to just 2 nursing sessions a day! One in the morning and one before bedtime...this is exciting and sad at the same time.
*One of her favorite games is "where's mommy/where's daddy?". Andy or I will go in a different room and hide and say "where's mommy/daddy?" until she finds us. She gets really happy when she finds us!
*She finally sleeps through the WHOLE night! That's right, 12 hours straight. Go Rams!
*Knows how to sign "milk", "more" and "all done"
*Waves bye-bye to people...cutest thing ever!
 |
| I love my pretty girl |
 |
| I tried putting her hair in ponytails the other day...it's long enough ish. |
 |
| But only in certain parts so all the hair on top of her head looks silly. She is so cute though! |
 |
| We love these portable baby food pouches! Greatest invention EVER |
 |
| We try to take walks when the weather lets us :) Just gotta bundle up this little darling, especially in the evenings! It's getting cold |
 |
| More ponytail attempts :) |
 |
| Ramsey still loves swinging...I can push her really high and she has so much fun. |
 |
| My big girl |
 |
| After a walk the other day, she decided she wanted to try pushing her stroller around. She was having a blast! |
Her ponytails are darling! She is gorgeous and getting so big! LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete