11.21.2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I cannot believe how much Ramsey has changed in the past year...
This was taken just about a year ago...she was SO TINY!!!
And now look at her...all grown up and beautiful and full of spunk! Haha I know she is going to just keep growing but it's seriously crazy to look/think back to when she was just a newborn. I love her so much
I have been actually attempting to do my hair lately...whether it's curling, straightening or pulling it back. It's finally long enough to do stuff!
SO CHEESEY. I love it
She is still obsessed with sitting in this cat toy thing, which Sadie has never had much interest in anyways. Rams gets in there and starts bouncing around like she's riding a horse or something. It's awesome.
Over the weekend Andy had a Scout training thing to go to down in Mt. Vernon so Rams and I went with him and drove another half hour down to hang out with Mal and Oakley. It was so nice to hang out with them, even if it was just for a few hours :)
She was so freaked out and scared but I just had to take a picture! Does that make me a mean mom? :) Look at those toes though, how could anyone resist snapping a quick picture?
She was SO TIRED after playing with Oakley and fell asleep on the way to pick Andy up. She napped in the car while I waited for him to finish his training thing and then we went to an outlet mall and just walked around window shopping. After that we went to Outback Steakhouse! YUM! It's also special to us because that's where Andy took me the night he proposed. Rams loved the bread there!
I ordered a snowsuit/jacket for Ramsey and it is adorable!
She kinda hates it though because it's pretty much like a straight jacket...she can't move anything haha
So poofy :)
One morning after my shower I found her just sitting on this car happily watching cartoons. It was a miracle! She usually doesn't care much about TV but I still turn it on and get some toys out while I shower in the mornings...it doesn't really work but it did that day!
Out for a VERY cold walk as a family yesterday. It was SO COLD but so beautiful and sunny. I love where we live.
Little cutie girl
They're my world :)
Rams was too busy smiling at me to look at the camera. Plus she couldn't really turn her head :) But I like this picture a lot. My hubby is the handsomest.

3 comments:

  1. I love that snow suit/jacket! So cute! You guys have the cutest little family and I wish I could see you more :( maybe next july/august I'll come visit you :)

    ReplyDelete