I really do love Fall time. And I love my little family.
| Walking around Berthusen Park |
| Playing in a giant pile of GIANT leaves...so fun! |
| I am obsessed with these new skinny jeans! They are close to impossible to put on but oh, so cute! |
| She fell asleep like this on the way home from church one day...tired little lady. Stupid time change :( |
| She is so precious |
| While Andy's mom was in town we went out to brunch at IHOP one day with Susan and Bella. It happened to be Andy's day off too so that was an added bonus! He is so cute with kids :) |
| Ramsey and Bella |
| So cute :) |
| Daddy always does silly things! |
| Lounging around one morning |
| So goofy and cute |
| This is usually how I find her if I have to go in and wake her up (like on Sundays for church). This specific morning took about 5 minutes to get her to wake up...she is so sweet. |
Something about a hard to wake up child is vaguely familiar to me..... Haha. I LOVE all of these pics so much. What a precious family. Nice Jeans Rams.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those skinny jeans! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh and I think it's hilarious that she won't wake up and your mom's comment :)
ReplyDelete