11.14.2013

Halloween 2013

We had a fun little Halloween this year. Our Branch had a harvest party/trunk or treat the night before Halloween so we went to that. The Young Men were in charge of some of the games, so Andy was busy all night walking around and making sure everything was going well. I hardly saw him at all! It was nice though to get out and for everyone to admire Ramsey's adorable garden gnome costume. Seriously, everyone loved it! A lot of kids were like "What is that?" haha it was awesome.
She didn't want to take a picture with me :(
I wore a flowered shirt and made a felt flower for my hair and painted a flower on my face so I could be her flower garden haha
All the kids love Rama

Tawni is like her other mom :)
She didn't have one of these buckets for herself, but she was obsessed with other kids buckets! She would seriously follow kids around if they had a pumpkin bucket. One lady was nice enough to let her hold her 2-year olds bucket since he wasn't using it :)
Baby in a bowl!
She is so dang cute
Andy and I FINALLY got around to carving our pumpkins the night before Halloween haha. His is the awesome witch, which he did without a pattern or anything...it is slightly annoying that he's more artsy than me :)
On Halloween night, Andy was working late (as usual with his new schedule) so Rams and I went over to Courtney's place for dinner and then bundled up for some trick or treating
I just pushed Ramsey around in the stroller because she isn't allowed to eat candy yet. It was a fun time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man her costume is to die for!!!! Did you make it? She is so cute- I love holidays with kids- it's so much fun! Sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest little gnome that I have ever seen!!! So clever and original!

    ReplyDelete