1.04.2014

Port Orchard Weekend!

Last weekend we went down to Port Orchard for a quick little trip. It was really nice to get away and see family, even if for just a short time. On the way down, we met up with our friends Johnny and Danielle for breakfast Saturday morning in Seattle area (they were visiting her fam for the holidays). It had been over 4 years I think since we had seen them so it was great to catch up a bit! We got down to Port Orchard Saturday afternoon and Ramsey LOVED playing with her cousins there. We enjoyed relaxing, going out to dinner at Puerto Vallarta (yum!) and playing games.
Standing on her tippy toes trying to get the Lego guy that Oli had and wouldn't give up :) She was following him around all evening just hoping at some point he would drop it. He also was sliding it down the slide and she would race over to grab it haha. They did a good job playing happily together though
She quickly caught on to the concept of the slide. At first she would climb up the stairs and then slide down the stairs, not the slide. Eventually she got it though after she saw the boys on there playing.
Rams and Brooks are good friends :) So snuggly
I love how these two are making the same face here...
and here. They are too cute. Bode is exactly 4 months older than Ramsey so they have fun together :)
Cute little pigtails! Her hair is getting long, I love it!
Tired little face
And a side view. She is such a pretty girl. I love that sweater...Grandma Horch made it for her :)
A little after dinner snack for the babies...one of who did not eat a good meal and the other who ate a great meal but wanted more food when they saw another kid eating. Can you guess which one of those Rams was?....if you guessed the good eater girl who can stuff food down like a crazy kid you're right! I don't know how she's so tiny but I love it :)

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see the way she plays with her cousins. And she is SO pretty in her little sweater. HAHA extra snack- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even recognize Bode! I was like, "Who is that kid?" It seriously has been way to long! :)

    ReplyDelete