1.21.2014

Family Hike!

What I classify as a hike is MUCH different than what Andy classifies as a hike. Haha it didn't used to be like that, but now that we have a child it makes it much more difficult to head off on a 10 mile hike together. Now it's more like 2-3 miles and we're all fine with that! I make sure to send Andy off on his own as often as I can though so he can get his style of hiking done :) Also with me being pregnant I can't hike as long as I used to be able to. But I still love getting out in nature and so do Andy and Rama.
LOVE this outfit...those are a pair of Andy's socks over her pants for an extra layer of warmth :) I love the way my man thinks

Such a silly boy.
My lil fam :)

It was a really pretty hike down South of Bellingham...we live in a beautiful place!
Andy claims he was smiling in this picture...I asked if he was smiling or just mouth-breathing and he admitted it was more of the latter. :)

Here is her silly little fakey self because she's standing on gravel and leaves...she literally would not even try to take a step. So silly.
I wore the baby pack on the way down for a bit...I had to unbuckle the strap around my belly and eventually switch off with Andy again haha

Silliest hair award. I see other little girls with their hair like this and it's cute...but I just don't like it on Rams...two pigtails in the back is how we roll :)
20 Weeks! I am actually starting to feel pregnant and sleeping is beginning to be uncomfortable. Compared to other women, I have very easy pregnancies so I won't complain at all :) Andy finally felt our little girl move last night! She was going crazy when we got in bed so I made him put his hand on my belly til he felt her...it made him smile :) the only craving I guess I'm having is CHOCOLATE. But that's pretty normal for me to crave even when I'm not preggers. Everything is still going great and I'm still cautiously playing volleyball. We try to go for walks and stuff too so I can stay in shape. So excited to meet this little girl in June!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hike pictures so much. Gorgeous ferns! Mouth breathing! HAHA. I support your decision on the sword ponytail for Rams. Love the braid in your hair though!

    ReplyDelete