After the holidays were over I felt like I could maybe start relaxing again...NOPE! My sister is getting MARRIED in March to her amazing fiance Kip and I am her Matron (bleh) of Honor. Also I will be almost 7 months pregnant so I suppose matron is very fitting...it just makes me feel so old! I am so so excited for them and have been on the lookout for a decent looking maternity dress in her colors. I also started a Pinterest board with ideas for her wedding (with her permission). Haha she said she appreciates all the help and I made her promise to tell me if I start annoying her :) I just love weddings! Here are some random pictures of life lately...
| I watched a couple of Courtney's kids last week so she could take her oldest clothes shopping for her bday :) They all had fun playing on the keyboard |
| These next few pictures are hilarious...she was being a goof ball. |
| Awkward little smile. |
| Out for a family walk. |
| She loves playing with my long red necklace and I love how she put it on that day... |
| So silly. |
| She is such a gorgeous girl. |
| Her and Dez |
| Trying to warm her up...all she wanted towards the end of us being there was for me to cuddle her in my arms with her blanket. So sweet. |
So CUTE! Love all the pics and you are itsy bitsy- love the baby bump! Yay can't wait to find out what you are having!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pics of her in the carseat and the hat from grandma were so Awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute date scarf by the way <3
ReplyDeleteI agree with your parents… cute date scarf! And don't you love when littles are cheesy! So cute :)
ReplyDelete