4.18.2014

Our March Trip Part 1

The last weekend in March we headed down to Portland, OR for Katie's wedding!!! It was a great weekend. I had to break up the pictures a bit though since I had so many :) We headed down to Port Orchard on Wednesday to hang out with Andy's family for a bit. Ramsey was so miserably sick/cranky on Wednesday...we stopped at Mal's on our way down so she could play with Oakley (I didn't take any pictures of these two even though they are so cute playing together!). She played a little bit but also had an intense freak out before we left and didn't eat any lunch (like 3 french fries) and then was fast asleep within minutes of being on the road. Poor girl. She had been working on getting all 4 of her eye teeth for like a month prior and was feverish and sick. It was probably one of the saddest, cuddliest days of her life.
Zonked out in the car

Oh, I love those lippers!
She randomly fell asleep on both Andy and I mid-conversation a couple different times that evening. So not like her, but I LOVED the cuddles. And yes, that huge lady underneath Ramsey is me :) Haha
Andy and Pops working on a homemade tent. His dad was so excited about it!
Walking out to the swing at Grandma and Grandpa's
She LOVES swinging
Such a big girl!
She wanted to push the bike all by herself for a bit...such an independent young lady :) We had a lot of fun in Port Orchard and Rams loved playing with her cousins...I need to get better at taking pictures of her with other people. She's just so cute all by herself! Haha
On Friday we headed down to Portland, where we stopped at my Uncle Dave's for a bit to see him, my grandparents and my Aunt Marilyn and cousin Craig. Rams had fun playing piano with Craig :)
We then headed down to our hotel...when I made our reservation I had asked to be close to my parents room....turns out our rooms had one of those connecting doors! Haha Ramsey loved wandering around between both rooms and spreading her toys out. This little girl is OBSESSED with her Uncle Jared...she immediately gets excited when she sees him and says "Ja!" We do Skype my parents and Jared like every Sunday so she is very used to seeing him. I love seeing them together :)

2 comments: