5.22.2014

Cousin Time!

I feel like it hasn't been that long since I blogged, but I have a TON of pictures. Maybe I've just been taking more pictures since we've been outside/doing more fun things. Who knows. All I know is that we've had lots of fun cousin time lately and Rams loves it!
We went to one of Russ' tee ball games a couple weeks ago. He is so cute.
Rams liked playing with the extra baseballs
And kept holding them up like this pretending like she was going to throw them haha
Lil' sun hat awww
I watched the boys for Courtney one morning so she could go to her ortho appointment. Ramsey loves having friends/cousins over to play with!
On our way to the beach! Mal and Oakley came up a couple weeks ago to see Courtney's new house and to have some fun with us. The day before this I had missed a spot on Ramsey's face with sunscreen so she had a little sunburn just under her eyes...it looked so sad!
Being a goober
Rams and Oaks and Mal and I with our pregnant bellies. Yes, Mallory is like 5 months pregnant and tiny...not fair. Haha
It was really windy but very nice!
I just love this boy. He's about 3 months younger than Ramsey and our next ones will be about the same age distance apart. So fun!
Greg brought Bella up to play too which was fun.
Another beach day that Courtney and I met up with Mal and some other friends for. Look at that sassy face!!!
Oakley and Ramsey. Too cute.
Such a lady :)
Song time with Aunt Courtney! Rams loves Courtney and calls both her and her husband Kevin "Ca-ca". It's adorable
Such cute kids!

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute pics! Ramsey is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sassy face is awesome! She is so photogenic! I love the shot of her and Oakley looking at the water. Beautiful! Oh and Happy Birthday by the way ( from Jared too). Love you!

    ReplyDelete