5.24.2014

Port Orchard Trip!

Last weekend we took a quick trip down to Port Orchard. One last hoorah with only one baby :) Haha it was a really fun, relaxing weekend and I got spoiled. Apparently we celebrated my birthday a week early this year but I am totally fine with that! My real birthday is on Monday but who knows? I could be in labor by then. We'll just have to wait and see.
So Saturday morning we got up early and headed down...Rams slept a little bit in the car and we got to the Horch's around 10:00am. We relaxed and hung out and then I put Rams down for a nap...
She got just a little bit sweaty during her nap hahaha her hair was CRAZY!
She LOVES her cousins!
Andy's dad is in the process of building a tree house for the grandkids! It will definitely get a lot of use
Saturday afternoon Andy's sister Kate took me (and we met up with a few friends of hers that I know too from when we lived there) to get a pedicure! It was so nice.
Then we all went out to dinner at Puerto Vallarta. Ramsey really loves Brooklyn!
Playing after church on Sunday
Awwww...these two are exactly 4 months apart which I think is just awesome.
Cuddle time :)
I LOVE this picture! For about 20 minutes before this picture happened, Oli had been sitting by me talking to me about my belly and how there's a baby in there. He is very intrigued by it! Haha on Sunday we had a delicious steak dinner and chocolate cake for my birthday!
On the way home, we rode on the ferry for a change of pace...it was fun.
She says "CHEESE" for the camera now and while we were down in Port Orchard she would walk around with Grandma's fake camera on her face and say it. She is too cute!
This is obviously back at home...Just sitting in a tub that's too small...no big deal.
She has been playing independently a lot more lately and I really love it. She's gonna need to be able to entertain herself when the new baby is occupying my time. I hope she'll do okay :)
Oh I love her little legs!
She LOVES checking mail with me and wants to go play at the playground area and check mail everyday at least once a day haha
Playing out back. She has been really obsessed with her picnic basket toy lately and can put all the shapes in the right spot and pretends to eat with the play forks. After she "takes a bite" she nods her head and says "mmm-hmmm" like yep, it's good. Haha
This is the GORGEOUS quilt that Claudia made for the new baby. I am obsessed with it!
And here I am at a little over 37 weeks pregnant. Oh man. I forgot how huge I get! And I haven't even gained as much with this one as I did with Ramsey. Crazy. At my last appointment I was dilated to a 2 which pretty much means nothing...she could come tomorrow or in 3 weeks. I HATE WAITING. Oh well, we are happy and healthy and very blessed! Oh, Andy's birthday present to me was grey curtains for the girls' room...he picked out adorable ones and I am so happy with how they look. I had kinda had a melt down earlier about how their room looked horrible and is too small and blah, blah, blah. So we went to the mall this afternoon and he surprised me with curtains. I love him.

3 comments:

  1. Your writing is as entertaining as the pictures! I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So exciting! I think you look great! And I bet your girls room is adorable- and curtains are always so fun to get

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog! So cute and it always makes my day to see you and your cute babies ;) I'm sure the girls' room will be adorable and that quilt is gorgeous! Do you think your mother in law would make me one whenever I'm pregnant with a girl? Haha too cute!

    ReplyDelete