6.19.2014

ADELAIDE MAY :)

Adelaide May is here! She was born at 6:11am on Wednesday June 4th and weighed 8 pounds 15.9 ounces! Big girl...especially for me being such a small person haha. Labor went well...I woke up at 2am with intense contractions and we rushed to the hospital after having Courtney come over to stay with sleeping Rams. The day before I had been having contractions consistently and we even went to the hospital but got sent home because I wasn't in active labor...even though I was already dilated to a 5! Long story short: Tuesday was a long, tiring, emotional day and by the time I was in labor I just wanted to rest for a bit longer before our sweet girl arrived. So I got an epidural and it was so worth it! I almost fell asleep before it was time to push because I literally could not feel my contractions...even though they were still happening. It was amazing and with her being so big I was very happy that I chose to have an epidural this time. I am very grateful for both of my birthing experiences though and I wouldn't change anything about either one. Anyways...onto the pictures! There's some cute Ramsey ones before the Addie ones though because I haven't blogged in forever :)
Rams likes to line up my nail polish on the tub
And apparently on the floor too. She is so silly
Whenever I vacuum she lays down in this spot and waits for me to turn it on...such a weirdo
Relaxing
The Saturday before I gave birth! So almost 39 weeks along
Cuddle time :)
Proud parents! We loved her instantly
Such a sweet baby
Andy brought big sister to meet Adelaide...she was kind of interested haha
Awwww
I love my big girl! She seriously seems HUGE now
Thumb sucking :)
More thumb sucking
Ready to go home! We went home Thursday afternoon...I was so ready to get out of the hospital and back in my bed :)
Adelaide wore the same jammies home that Ramsey wore home from the hospital :)
Rams likes to rock the baby...she is very sweet with her!
Big baby and little baby
Aunt Courtney and the cousins came over Thursday after nap time :)

There are so many more adorable pictures and things to write about but Addie is asleep so I need to get some sleep too! We are so in love with our little girl and love seeing Ramsey as a big sister. She really is sweet with the baby and hasn't been acting out at all yet. Andy had taken a week off work to help me out til my mom came last Tuesday and then Mommy left this past Tuesday :( It was so great having her here! And now Andy's mom is up to help out/spend time with the grandkids :) I will write more later. Sleepy time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man she is perfect! I love big, healthy, chunky babies- you don't feel like you are going to break them- haha! You look amazing! Ramsey and Addie are going to be great friends! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures and both babies are adorable! I want to see you soon!! I hope we can figures something out. Also, you looked so good at almost 39 weeks preggo!!! What the! I love you and those beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete