6.22.2014

The Week We Had Daddy Home :)

So Adelaide was born on Wednesday, June 4th...Andy was able to take Thursday, Friday and Monday off work so we had him home with us for almost a week! It was great. I cannot believe Addie has only been here for 2 and a half weeks...so much has happened and it feels like SO MUCH LONGER. Another crazy thing about having two babies...there is ALWAYS something to do. I've done laundry every single day and our apartment is a mess even though I pick things up constantly. It's insane and exhausting. Addie is a great baby though and has been sleeping great at night letting Mom and Dad get adequate enough sleep :) It's so weird how when we had Rams it felt so much more difficult. I feel much more confident this time around and I feel like I am more able to handle the sleep deprivation and go with the flow. Ramsey has seriously been doing so good with her new sister! She cuddles her, wants to "hold" her, and gives her lots of kisses. I love it and I'm so excited for the day when they can actually play together. But for now we are enjoying the newborn stage and getting lots of naps and cuddles in while we can :) Rams has been napping great lately too which makes me a very happy mama! So here are a bunch of pictures of Addie and our life these days. Enjoy!
Rams likes pointing to her nose, eyes, ears and hair :)
She is such a snoozy baby
Showing off her baby to the cousins :) Rams was standing there and pointing and saying "baby" whenever another cousin came over. It was adorable!
R loves looking at these pictures at Aunt Courtney's house
Grandma!
Playing with Oakley
They were dancing :) I love Andy's happy lil face
Ramsey is a GIANT
Daddy snuggle time
I love how she sleeps...she is too cute!
The Saturday after Addie was born Andy and Rams went on Uncle Aaron's boat with Pops and Kevin. Andy got to wakeboard...
And Ramsey cuddled the whole time apparently. Haha Claudia stayed with me and Addie at home so I could rest/get some laundry done haha
Saturday evening we went to the park as a family...the weather has been so great! Which I love because it makes me want to get out and do stuff
So beautiful
LOVE this outfit!
See? Lots of naps :) I don't know why Andy was sleeping like that but he totally was. Such a weirdo
Big Baby and Little Baby :)
"Holding" the baby
Big girl hair!
CHEESE :)
The Monday after Adelaide was born we took our first big outing as a family. We got lunch out, went to REI, went to Lake Padden in Bellingham and did a WinCo trip. Both girls did so great!
The lake was gorgeous!
Ramsey ended up being carried by me most of the time at WinCo. Silly girl
There are a million more pictures I need to post! I haven't even started in on the ones from when my mom was here. Maybe someday I'll catch up on everything...just maybe :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the one of R "holding" A. So cute! And I remember feeling the same way when I had Owen. It felt so much easier than with E. Your first kid is such a shock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously such a pretty baby. And cute big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared: What the heck, Ramsey's "holding time" with Addie looks like a Krav Maga choke hold! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Ramsey is getting so big and both of those girls are so precious! I can't get over how good you look for having a baby 2 1/2 weeks ago!!!! YOU GO GIRL! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Jocelyn. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete