6.27.2014

The Week We Had My Mommy Here

My Mommy came into town the Tuesday after Addie was born...we got her for a whole week and we had lots of fun together! Lots of activities and also lots of resting :) I appreciate her so much and loved having her here to help out and keep me company. Her and Rams had lots of fun too :)
YAY!
She brought presents for the girls from her and from my Grandma Bowers :)
Ramsey has been OBSESSED with this Play Doh set my Mom got her...I hid it away for a few days because she literally wanted to play with it 3-4 times PER DAY. Haha
Awww :)
Helping Grammy bring in her stuff
She was so cute and serious about it :)
Mom brought this Baby Mickey book up (she used to read it to Ramsey when we would Skype and Rams is super obsessed with it) and so Grammy left it here for us :)
Such a perfect baby!
Wednesday was Andy's day off but since I had my mom here we sent him off hiking which made everyone happy. Mom and I took the girls to the park to play :)
Goofy girl
This picture makes me laugh because of Ramsey in the background :) I love my baby girls!
So sweet
:)
My mom is so gorgeous :)
More cuddles...I love how cuddly Rams is with Addie! She will now look at us and ask "Cuddle?" while nodding her head and then waits til we say it's okay before cuddling/kissing Adelaide :)
Ramsey didn't fit in these jammies until she was at least 2 months old...this is Addie at 2 weeks. I feel like she's a long longer/lankier than Rams was. She's already outgrown most of her newborn stuff!
Oh my goodness, I just love my girls!
Cuddles
Seriously, how adorable are they in their little matching jammies? :)
It's crazy to me how BUSY Ramsey is...she is always up to something!
Ready to go shopping! Our mall opened up an H&M store so of course Mom and I HAD to go check it out :) They have a kids section which I was super happy about cuz their kids stuff is inexpensive and ADORABLE.
She wanted to wear this hat so we let her...
She is too cute!
We just took the single stroller and let Ramsey walk/get carried around the mall. She did good for the most part and didn't ever try to run away so that's good!
I had posted the video of her dancing on Facebook. It was so adorable and cute! I put the hat on her and told her to go look in the mirror and she totally just started grooving! Lots of hip movement and flirty eyes with herself...it was too cute.
Getting french fries with Grammy...so spoiled :)
Morning cuddles ;)
I love Addie's little hand position...she is so adorable!
Playing with Daddy
"I'm just so tired, let me sleep!" haha
We all went to church on Sunday...I changed out of my dress pretty much the second we got home but we got a cute picture of Grammy with the girls :)
Okay make that a few cute pictures...
I couldn't choose just one...they're all adorable!
Sometimes when Ramsey wakes up from naps she has a nice little poof in the back of her hair :)
Grammy got to squeeze in between the car seats when we went over to Courtney and Kevin's for dinner Sunday evening :)
CHEESE! Rams loves the camera I picked up for her...it has pictures of Mickey and his friends so of course it's a hit :)
Matching girls! Aunt Mallory made these adorable pants for the girls...sadly they have both outgrown them already :(
Flipperteens! I am so happy I am no longer pregnant and can play with Ramsey more now :) We do lots of fliperteens and chasing games together now.
We made a cute Father's Day card for my daddy with the girls' hands :) Mom took it with her and said that he loved it! I would've done one for Andy too but it would've just ended up in the trash. He doesn't keep cards/papers ever and I am the exact opposite. I have birthday cards from when I was like 6 that I have kept :) If it's a special card I'll keep it!
This is my life now that my mom is gone...toys and babies all over and I love it! I feel so blessed that she was able to come help out and I am so happy that I feel confident and comfortable on my own too. I was even able to take a shower yesterday evening while Ramsey was still awake and Andy was gone at work. I really am blessed with wonderful little girls and I hope I can always give them the love and care they deserve. It isn't always easy....like tonight when I was putting Ramsey to sleep and Adelaide was out in the living room crying :(...but I know all I can do is my best. Oh, and that husband of mine is pretty great and helpful too so that helps :)

4 comments:

  1. SUCH great memories! You are such a loving and creative Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was also awesome to see how you and Andy work together. Amazing little fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww thanks Mommy! I learned from the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the matching outfits!!! You are all so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete