7.28.2014

Independence Day Cuties :)

Independence Day this year fell on a weekday and since Andy works in the evenings we didn't have any plans. But luckily we live in the same town as Andy's sister, who always makes sure me and the girls are entertained! They invited us (along with some friends) over for dinner. It was fun to just chat and hang out. After dinner we roasted marshmallows out back and the kids did some sparklers...Ramsey was not allowed. Too young :) We left before they started doing the bigger fireworks...it was bedtime for Rams :)
Hahahah I love these girls.
I bought this outfit before Adelaide was born, thinking she would be tiny like Ramsey was. So I bought a newborn size because Rams wore newborn well into her second month of life. It was SO TIGHT on Addie :) Haha she's my big girl!
I love love love her chubbiness!
Riding a toy dinosaur...naturally :)
Adelaide was awake and happy until I fed her after dinner...
then she snoozed in her carseat inside while we all went out back for roasting mashmallows :) such a good baby!
I love my little lady.
Seriously...how cute can she get?
Sassy little face :)
It was a fun evening! I'm grateful to have family close so we can still have fun even when Andy is busy working :)

2 comments: