Now time for a post dedicated to Ramsey! Man, this girl is BUSY. She is constantly moving and playing with toys...unless she is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, her all-time favorite show and pretty much the only thing that can make her hold completely still for more than 5 minutes :) Ramsey's vocabulary has really started taking off! The other day we were sitting at the table and she said "one, two, three!" and then later she kept saying "eight, nine, ten!" haha it was so awesome. She also knows more colors now..she used to say everything was green but now she knows purple, brown, yellow, orange and green really well. She can repeat a lot of words back to us and constantly amazes me with how much she understands and picks up on. I love my little Ramsey girl :)
 |
| "organizing" my nail polish...so weird :) |
 |
| Messy from ketchup and cherries...seperately eaten obviously haha |
 |
| She likes helping me sweep, but that consists of her yelling "my turn!" at me while I am trying to sweep super fast before letting her have a turn. Silly. |
 |
| She still loves sitting in her camp chair. It is always set up in the living room for her to sit in and/or put her stuffed animals/toys in |
 |
| Ramsey likes doing tummy time with Adelaide! She always says "tummm" so cute. |
 |
| When she sees me carrying Addie around in the Ergo, she wants a turn to carry her stuffed animals in it. When the Ergo carrier is in use, we have an extra little one Ramsey can use for her friends :) |
 |
| Cuddling Mickey. She was saying "cud" :) |
 |
| Interesting way to ride in the stroller, Rams! |
 |
| I trimmed her hair the other day...it looks very neat and tidy now :) |
 |
| Great Grandma Bowers sent us some stickers just because! So sweet :) Ramsey loves stickers and I just had to take a picture of this to show my grandma how much we appreciate her :) |
 |
| Rams in the Ergo...such a giant! |
 |
| My child is a little OCD...wonder where she got that :) |
 |
| Andy insisted I put Ramsey's hair in a ponytail...I think she looks way too grown up! |
 |
| Yeah, this happened the other night. Ugh. Addie had a blowout, Rams climbed in the infant tub in her clothes while I wasn't looking...it was a hot mess of an evening but I laughed my way through it :) |
 |
| Sisters :) |
 |
| New Mickey from Grandpa Bowers! She loves him :) |
 |
| Rams is obsessed with this helmet...whenever we're outside at Courtney's place she wants to wear it. |
 |
| And she loves "LUUUU!" She was chasing him around :) |
 |
| CHEESE! |
 |
| I have cute kids :) |
 |
| Tummy time! |
 |
| Kisses :) |
I still have a ton to catch up on!!! Ahhhh, it'll happen someday soon. My last post I finished when I was up with Addie at 5am the other morning. Two kids under two are keeping me on my toes :)
Rams needs to stop growing!!! She's getting too grown up and too gorgeous too fast! Love her!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE "kisses" and the stroller ride and hair cut.
ReplyDeleteAnd cud with Mickey!
ReplyDelete