3.28.2013

My Baby is 5 Months Old!

Seriously, where has the time gone? I cannot believe that Ramsey is already 5 months old. She is amazing. She weighs about 16ish pounds I think and is still tall and skinny. She can roll over both ways now and likes to roll over while Andy's changing her diaper sometimes. She laughs and smiles a lot and makes so many cute, funny noises. Lately she's been trying to make a clicking noise with her tongue. She loves to play and still loves bath time. She likes to look at her play mat and chew on anything and everything. I've started giving her her soothie more because it's an easy thing for her to chew on. She is definitely teething! I can see where the teeth are going to come in. Her bottom left is the furthest along. Her latest trick is getting her knees up under herself while she's on her tummy. I'm gonna have my hands full soon! Andy and I love our little girl and we are so happy she is in our lives now.

This is her go-to face for pictures. Every time I hold up my camera or phone this is what she does
See, she likes her soothie now
I am a lucky Momma!

2 comments: