5.21.2013

Back to Life...Back to Reality

Now that our Hawaii vacation has come and gone I feel a little lost...we had been planning/looking forward to that trip for years and now it's over! But it is nice to get back to real life...plus Rams and I are gonna make a trip to see my family and my sets of grandparents in a couple months. So I have that to look forward to now :) Also we have to move out of this apartment by the end of August so yay for apartment hunting! Haha
I love that face!

She now tries to pull herself up to standing in her tub! I think we'll graduate to the big tub soon...that's Andy's call though...he does bath time :)

Sadie haha

She can clap now and she knows what she's doing! Andy or I will clap and say "Yay" and she starts smiling and clapping...I love it!

She got to try an orange for the first time...it was a really juicy one and she seemed to like it :)

I got this headband out the other day...I think she'll have to start wearing it...maybe church this week :)

Prettiest girl ever

So happy!

She loves helping me with laundry :) aka getting to ride around in the laundry basket and chew on our clothes

3 comments: