5.25.2013

May is my Favorite month!

May has always been my favorite month...I really like Spring and I especially love my birthday! I think my favorite time ever to check mail is the weeks before my birthday. Even though I wait to open presents/cards, I like having more than just bills in the mail! I did get to open my presents a day early though, because Andy and I both know I won't wake up early enough to open them before church tomorrow and I won't want to have to wait until after church. Thanks to everyone who got me stuff! I love you all.
So...something very sad happened today. Well, 2 things really. I was drying my hair this morning and Ramsey was sitting there on the floor playing with toys when she fell over and bonked her head on the corner of a wall! Poor sweet girl was very sad and since there was a little mark I grabbed my camera to take a picture of her first real owie. I was holding her with one arm and my camera with my other hand when she decided to hit my arm really hard, causing me to drop my camera on the hard floor. The lens is now broken :( Very sad day...but since I got some birthday money I can buy a new one! So I guess it's not the worst thing that could've happened. And Ramsey's head is just fine too :)
On Wednesday (Andy's day off) he took me to see the new Star Trek movie for my birthday date! It was really good...we left Ramsey at Aunt Courtney's house for 3 1/2 hours and Courtney said she did great :) I wanted to take a cute picture of me and Andy cuz I looked pretty cute but I forgot and snapped this one after we picked Rams up and were heading home

I think Andy is Ramsey's favorite bed

The face...

A couple nights ago I went in to check on Ramsicle before I went to bed...she was snuggled up to her blanky like this! So cute! The next night though I took out the big blankets and I just let her sleep with a light blanket...it's safer that way


She loves when I make a BZZZZ Sting! noise and get her face, which is what I'm doing in this picture

Such a big girl now!

I just love her

Even though she's surrounded by her toys, the only thing she wants to play with while I get ready is my makeup...silly girl

Sprawled out for her nap the other day...she woke herself up out of this coma after 10 minutes though because she had to poop! Crazy baby
Ramsey is 7 months old today and doing great! She is attempting to crawl and now grasps the concept of rolling over to move toward things. She babbles and screams a lot and has quite a personality! She still wears 3-6 month clothes but can also fit in some smaller 9 month stuff. She has just her bottom two teeth still and it is so cute to see them when she's babbling/smiling. She can sit completely unsupported and go from a sitting position to being on her tummy. We've introduced fruit into her diet now and she LOVES pears! She is a great eater and likes to attempt drinking water out of her sippy. This week she has been putting herself to sleep and sleeping for 8-10 hours, waking up to eat and then sleeping a few more hours which is great for me! Andy and I love her so much and we're nervous/excited for when she'll start moving!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for birthdays! And you totally looked cute! Ramsey is darling- love her chunky cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She is standing and holding herself up??? Man, she is a busy little pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete