5.04.2013

I take too many pictures!

So I definitely take too many pictures of my sweet Ramsey...but can you blame me? She is adorable! Also, I tend to go in spurts...one week I'll hardly touch my camera and then the next week there's like 10 pictures per day. She is beautiful every day though and these were all taken within the last week

I love her laughing face


"Ooh, I want some chocolate chip banana pancakes please". She is always grabbing at our food

Laundry time!

Now that she can sit up pretty well by herself I stick her in the laundry basket and scoot her around the apartment. She likes it :)

Teething biscuits=MESSIEST snack ever! But it kept her entertained for like 20 minutes

We love being outside! It has been gorgeous this week and I LOVE it

Such a big girl! She can totally sit by herself for at least a minute now if she isn't trying to reach for something. She can even catch her balance a bit

Goodbye mohawk!

I gave Ramsey her first haircut on Thursday...it was bittersweet. Sad to see her long baby hairs go but now her hair will grow in and look beautiful!

She has hair all over her head...it's just so blonde you can hardly see it!

I think she looks even more blondie now that her mohawk is gone

Happy baby

Sometimes when she smiles you can see her teeth but it is SO HARD to capture in a picture! So there's her precious little toothers :) I think another one is coming in on the bottom right side too

I love making my girl happy


More laundry time

We went to the park last night and threw a frisbee around (Andy's idea...so cute). Rams had a pretty sweet set up and we met her cousins at the park too

She likes shoulder rides

But mostly she likes pulling hair :)

In Lynden there is an awesome park called City Park...on the little kids side of the park they have mini stores set up for playing in. They even have a little Edaleen Dairy!

First time in a swing, smiling at Daddy. She liked it a lot

She is so tiny!

4 comments:

  1. Um... she is super cute. But what is andy doing in the first one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE! That is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! She is so cute and getting so big. My boys loved the laundry basket too! And I have to say I love your haircut- I know you've had it for awhile but it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete