5.16.2013

HAWAII with the Horchs!

Hawaii was amazing!!!! We have all been planning/looking forward to it for years so it's kind of unreal that it actually happened :) We all had a lot of fun! I have to say though...Hawaii with a baby=500 times different than Hawaii without a baby :) I knew it would be different but I guess I didn't think it all the way through...and it wasn't even a bad or good kind of different...just a new experience :) It was so fun to spend time with everyone and be in the warm sun!

At the airport waiting to board...I love Oakley's face in this picture

Ramsey showing off her cousin :)

We're in Hawaii!!!!

I love these two

Cousins!




Andy paddle boarding

Helping Russ paddle board with him...I love Lu in his lil' diaper

Too presh


"Ugh Mom, stop embarrassing me!"

Falling over haha

So happy in her Hawaii dress in the sand

Beach babes lol

Ramsey loves Emree! She's a good cousin...very lovey to babies, which is great for Rams! Emree would let Ramsey grab her face and hair which is all Ramsey really wants from life right now lol

Look at those legs!

The set up most of the time at the beach...I didn't really even get a tan because I was under that cabana thing with Rams most of the time. I also didn't get burnt because of it though!


So thoughtful

We took a sippy that we filled with water just to give her some extra hydration in the heat. It was probably nice to get something cold in the heat too!

Rams and Oakley hung out most of the trip :) I am so happy Mal and I had babies around the same time so we had a buddy to hang with!

Hahahah! Bode and Ramsey :) I love how pink Ramsey is

Gorgeous girl

Kahuku Grill for lunch!


Laie Point


It was really pretty


I love her face so much

I love my little fam


"This is MY Dad"

She has totally been rocking back and forth on her hands and knees lately! It started the weekend before Hawaii...I am so happy she wasn't crawling while we were there...I would hate to have to keep a mobile baby out of the sand haha

Such a happy girl



Cousin love

That's Andy's little head

Andy put the sunset setting on my camera and took this...it was an accident but I love how it looks :)

Her face cracks me up!

Makapu'u lighthouse...this beach was fun for body surfing...I got sand EVERYWHERE


I love him

Sweatiest baby award!

She got really hot just sitting in her carseat asleep



My little family in Hawaii!


Aaron and Andy are good daddies

Lover's Beach with the girls! Haha we ditched our babies with the hubbies and ran off to have fun. We swam and got shave ice...yummy!



Cousins!

If I don't strap her into her carseat she now sits straight up! That girl has abs of steel

New sundress Andy got me for Mother's Day :)



Ramsey's new shirt from Surf and Sea in Haleiwa :)


Pali Lookout...gorgeous and WINDY!

Such a little model! This picture cracks me up!

More cousin time...Owen is the youngest cousin (2 months old) but I didn't get any pictures of him! He is so adorable

Chillin' at the pool

She fell asleep in between Andy's legs one night...she had a rough time sleeping while we were there. Now that we're home though she's just fine!


Happy Mother's Day!

The men all got us ladies/girls leis for Mother's Day :) Even Ramsey got one!

She did rip it apart within 10 minutes :)



Clutching onto her carseat in the shuttle...she really had a tight grip on it!

And while we were gone Sadie decided to rip the stickers off our wall...haha silly kitty cat
We are so happy we were able to go with everyone and so grateful to Brian and Claudia for making it happen! What a memorable week :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, R is so cute! I love the pic of her in the lei! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I love this post 1. how do you look so amazing 6 months after having a baby? 2. how many adorable bathing suits do you and Ramsey own- haha so cute! Ramsey gets cuter in every picture- she is so adorable! It's hard traveling with a baby but looking back on it, it makes the best memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Crystal! She has 3 swimsuits and I don't know how many I have haha. And yeah, I think she's just the cutest! Growing and changing so fast

      Delete
  3. These are so awesome! I love Ramsey showing off her cousin and her posing pic. I also love your cute sundress and your little fam standing in the ocean! And her grin sitting on the bed! I laughed so hard. Sadie is the perfect finale. I'd say she was a little sick of being within the walls of her own home.

    ReplyDelete