So I'm pregnant! We are expecting baby #2 sometime beginning of June....a little JuneBug :) My official due date is the 9th but we'll see about that. Haha Andy and I are both very excited/slightly nervous to have two kids. The thing I am most excited for is when this one gets to be old enough to play with/be entertained by Ramsey. I think that'll be adorable. (and so nice for me to not have to be their constant entertainment like I am for Ramsey sometimes) I love our sweet little Rams and I am so excited to see her as a big sister. My dad said this one better be a boy because he doubts we could make another girl as cute as Ramsey :) I am 15 1/2 weeks along now and barely starting to show finally. So we'll get to find out gender in about 4-5 weeks! So exciting. This was a fun little photo shoot with Rams: (I'm using the term photo shoot very loosely)
Her little face!!! So cute :) Love you!
ReplyDelete