12.19.2013

Fun Times and Silliness

I sometimes feel like I take way too many pictures of Ramsey, so then I forget to take cute pictures of her for awhile. Let's face it though...she's pretty much cute all the time and I can't just constantly be snapping pictures of her...I've been trying to be more in the moment and enjoy things instead of making every cute thing she does a photo opp. She is so much fun! Some new things she does are:
-can point to her eyes, nose, hair, teeth, ears and belly when we ask her where they are
-folds her arms for prayers! (usually waits til the prayer is over and then does it but a few times before we eat she folds her arms and actually reminds us to pray)
-"conducts" music by moving her hand back and forth in a straight, even line
-walks up to things she's not supposed to play with (Christmas tree, computer, etc) and puts her hands up while shaking her head and says "no, no, no, no". It is SO adorable!
-gives the best hugs/cuddles (especially right before bed when she knows it'll be awhile til she sees us)
-gives KISSES! It's my fave
-can climb OFF the couch by herself but is still too short to climb ON
-"helps" us when we're getting her dressed/undressed by pushing her arms through sleeves, picking up her feet, etc
-tries jumping (cutest thing ever!)
-is great at walking now and is starting to try to figure out how to run
I had this tub out when I got some crafty things out and she loved sitting/standing on it...it got a little dangerous so that forced me to put it away
I LOVE this hat! Thrift store find :)
Andy took her carseat out of the car last week so he would have enough room to give Young Men a ride to their activity. Ramsey loved climbing all over it...I have no idea how she got her leg through those straps! Haha
She LOVES stuffed animals. The bear with the football was a gift from one of her cousins and she sleeps with it now for naps and sometimes night time
We were at Barnes and Noble a couple weeks ago and she found a stuffed puppy that she was carrying around literally the whole time we were there....so I of course bought it. She'll get it for Christmas but I have broken down a time or two when she's cranky and given it to her...it helps every time :)
She looks so cute in my glasses!
Love her face :)
My lil' nerds!
She LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...and she can turn the TV on now so when she does she just stands there and watches for a few minutes. Then she gets back to playing :)
Playing dress ups and holding her bear from Brins and her cute little Christmas mouse from my Dad! She's just a little bit spoiled haha
On Tuesday I made shookies (sugar cookies) and we had some friends over to help cut and decorate them. It was a lot of fun!
She looks like such a big girl here.....wahhh.
Ramsey's buddy Dez who is only less than a month older than her but SO much bigger! It's so cute and funny to see them together
Smiling at my friend Laura :)
Laura and I didn't get a whole lot of decorating done between me making dinner and trying to wrangle 3 small children...so Andy helped me finish up the next day. I frosted and he put the sprinkles/ candies on. He's a good man...I think I'll keep him :)
Love these guys :)
Rams got to eat a cookie...mostly she just likes eating the candy/sprinkles off and then playing with the cookie for awhile
Such a serious girl haha
So....this is the kind of interesting thing I get to look forward to with my presents each year. Over the years he has gotten better..he used to "wrap" things in newspaper or pillowcases. So this is definitely an improvement. He is such a silly man, I love it. And in case anyone is wondering, Andy says that the labels are what the presents are. Looks like I'll have a great Christmas! Hahahahah
Andy also likes to annoy me (mostly just make me laugh if I'm being honest) by guessing what his presents are...I thought I was being tricky by wrapping 3 DVD's together...maybe he would think it was a book? NOPE. As you can see, he wrote 3 DVD's on this one.
He then went on to guess which movies they are...I told him he only got one right. Which is actually the truth :) I can still surprise my man

3 comments:

  1. Rams and B should get together to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! It could be a party haha. Also I love what you're getting for Christmas… :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM a one month old bean burrito for Christmas sounds pretty fabulous to me….. you are one lucky girl! Love that cute Ramsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made us laugh so much! LOVE the updates on Ramsey. I can just picture her doing all that stuff :)

    ReplyDelete