Last Friday we woke up to a few inches of snow!!! It was BEAUTIFUL.
| Looking out in puzzlement and awe :) |
| Cutest little girl ever. |
| The bundling process took longer than the amount of time we were actually out in the snow :) Babies and snow do not mix as well as I had hoped. But she sure looked cute! |
| Halfway bundled! |
| Winter Wonderland! |
| She doesn't have any snow boots so we just had her in her footed jammies and put plastic bags over her feet. Luckily she hated being in the snow |
| So Daddy held her for the whole 5 minutes we were out :) I promise he is trying to look more bored than he actually was |
| Look at that blue-eyed beauty! |
| So snuggly |
| I love moments like this... |
| And moments like this are pretty fabulous as well. Ramsey loves to read books with us! |
| Andy and I love this...we think she looks like Garth from Wayne's World :) |
| She is so dang sweet I can hardly even handle it! |
The 2nd pic is my total fave! Best quote: "Luckily she hated being in the snow" Haha I love it.
ReplyDelete