2.06.2014

Crafty Stuff and Haircut!

Ramsey and I both LOVE crafting! Mostly she likes to empty out my boxes and containers of things haha but she also does her own things too! She's the best.
Sitting like a big kid

Craft time with Mama!
She is so sweet
The other day she was coloring for literally 10 minutes straight and was so happy! I loved it.
Sticker time with Daddy :)

I saw a version of this on Pinterest and decided to do it! It's been fun to change the message every few days :)
I saw this on Pinterest too and after I found out we're having another girl I figured I should do this too. I just bought a cheap wood frame, painted it white, hot glued the ribbon on the back and hammered in some thumb tacks.
Tada! It holds all our little clips and ribbons and things...Rams doesn't keep them in her hair ever but maybe they'll get more use with this next little sweetie :)
Shaggy much? Time for a trim!
After...much better :)
Cute little baby soft hair...I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the crafts you made! They are so cool and pretty! I also love the haircut. She is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crafts! And what a sweet baby :)

    ReplyDelete