4.04.2012

Exciting Times

My family came to visit us last weekend and we had so much fun together! I'm really glad they were able to make the trip up. Sadly, I have NO PICTURES of it! My mom has a few on her camera, but I forgot to steal them. I need to get better at remembering my camera! We did have fun though....Andy had to work Friday but my parents and I went to the Temple to do work for some of my mom's deceased relatives. That was amazing. The boys waited in the car and then afterward we went over to Uncle Dave's and went out to lunch together at a sushi place, bleh. The boys and I ordered cooked food :) The next day we swam at their hotel, went out to lunch, walked around a park near our place (because the sun was actually out for once!) and got frozen yogurt. YUM! Andy, Dad and Ben went to Priesthood session, mom and I went shopping (so fun!) and Jare stayed at the apartment and watched a movie :) It really was so good to see them and I can't wait for our next visit!

So, day 4 of the photo challenge: someone who makes me happy. That would be this guy! He always knows how to make me laugh and he really is my best friend.

For those of you who may not know, we are expecting! Hence the belly picture :) Probably everyone who reads my blog already knows though haha. We couldn't announce it in a cute way, it had to be funny. (although I do want Courtney to take some cutesie pictures for us sometime)

But here I am at almost 12 weeks. My belly has started to pop out a bit more this week, which makes me happy! I actually had to wear my belly band to work yesterday. (the pants I wore were a bit snug to begin with though haha)

So excited for what the future holds!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!! You look SO cute!! I can't believe you are 12 weeks already. It seems like you just told us. Belly bands are the best! I even wore mine for a couple months after I had the baby. They help control all the extra flab. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! Yeah, it's going by really fast. And I'm definitely already in love with my belly band! Haha it'll make it so I don't have to buy as many new clothes hopefully :)

      Delete
  2. I love that pic of you and Andy. SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) We always joked about taking one like to announce when we got pregnant...I decided it was too funny to not do! And will you take some cutesie pictures of us sometime? Sun Lakes would be good cuz I'll be giant then :)

      Delete