4.09.2012

Hiking with the Hubby

On Saturday Andy and I went hiking down in the Columbia River Gorge. I love hiking there...it's so beautiful! I like the Oregon side, because of the gorgeous and abundant waterfalls, but I like the Washington side too because it's just as pretty and usually much less crowded. This time we went to Dog Mountain. Andy had been there earlier this year, but I had stayed home because it was snowing haha. Here I am at the top! (or at least where we stopped at the lookout and turned around because pregnant hiking is very tiring!)
I told Andy to look strong/cute and this is what I got :) Love him.

It was super windy at the lookout but it was very pretty too.

See...gorgeous :)

I love my hubby. We will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary this Wednesday and I am so glad I married this man. He's the best!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are fabulous. I'm excited for everything that is ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete