4.18.2012

Life As We Know It

"YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DO...ALL THAT THE PHANTOM ASKED OF YOU!!!!!"
I have had that stuck in my head ever since Andy said people are naming their kids Rue nowadays, and I said "like kangaroo?" and he said "no, like you will rue the day...". My brain automatically thinks of songs no matter what. It's awesome. Tomorrow is my day off and I am TOTALLY gonna watch Phantom of the Opera. I love that story.

So last Wednesday was our 3 year anniversary :) I couldn't sleep the night before, so I got up and left Andy this cute message on the bathroom mirror with lipstick so he could see it before going to work.

This was the response I got on the mirror the next morning. Yes, that does say 'Thanks Bro' in case anyone was wondering. I love my man. We didn't do a lot for our Anniversary, but it was nice to spend time together and relax. I got him the movie Billy Madison, because he's been wanting that one for a few weeks. I literally had to go to/check 5 or 6 different stores to find it...craziness! So we watched that together and had sparkling cider :)

Sadie has gotten so big! But she's still our baby for now :) I am a big fan of her and Andy just adores her...it's kinda precious. Her she is playing with one of her many toys. Yes, it is cardboard. Yes, she loves it. She runs at it and gets stuck and starts flipping around. It's awesome. Some of her nicknames are: Sugar Lady, Sadealade, Sadie Baby and Baby Girl. Who would have thought we could love a cat so much?

On Saturday I did my first successful messy bun in years. It made me very happy!

Week 13 preggers picture :)

Week 14. My belly is definitely popping out now...I love it!

Well, that's all that's happening around the Horch house right now! We got to visit with my grandparents on Easter Sunday and also last Thursday (and Uncle Dave on Thursday). It was really nice to see them and play games and eat yummy food together. I need to get better at having my camera on hand at all times so I can have pictures when people come to visit!

1 comment: