3.28.2013

BROOKINGS TRIP!

We did it! We made the 11-12 hour drive to Brookings to see my family. It was SO worth it...we all had a lot of fun just hanging out and admiring Ramsey :) She is a very good travel baby...we broke it up into 6 hour days and stayed in Portland with my Uncle Dave. I was seriously impressed with how well Rams did in the car all day. I love her. We got to see our good friends, the Rileys, on the way down but I didn't take any pictures of them with Ramsey! Bummer. Next time :)

Getting a nice little stretched out nap in before the big trip
Chillin' at Taco Bell haha
She looks bored but she was actually really happy looking out at the green trees driving through Oregon
Funny girl

I love how she just chills out
Walk on the beach the day we got there
Bumpa and Rams at church. He took good care of her so I could help Mom out in Nursery
I LOVE her face!
I think it's hilarious that Mom and I match...that seems to always happen
Staring at Uncle Benny
Such a little model!
"Uh, I think you need a haircut Uncle Ben" (he got one the day we left haha)
So much love :)
Checking the rear view mirror before going...such a good little driver
Always licking things!
On the way back home, we had lunch with my old coworker Terra at Red Robin! It was so great to see her and Ramsey really liked her too :)
I've discovered her soothie is a life saver on car trips! Also, she is teething like a mad woman and she likes to chew on it

1 comment:

  1. Ok two things: 1. Ramsey is SO stinking cute and 2. We have the same shirt!! Haha the one in the pic at Taco Bell :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete