3.14.2013

New Clothes, New Toys and More!

Ramsey now fits into 3-6 month sizes and I am excited to be able to dress her in new clothes! Babies are lucky...they get a complete wardrobe change every few months...I should try to talk Andy into that plan for me haha. We also got Rams a playmat that she loves. It's nice for me to be able to set her down too and know that she'll be entertained by herself for a bit.

First time with her playmat
Looking at it in wonder
She likes grabbing the toys for a bit then she rolls over to her tummy
I love these jammies! And Ramsey loves sucking on this little frog's eyes
It's still weird to leave her on her back and leave the room for a minute and come back to her on her tummy!
Love her tongue in this
I love these jammies too!
We also took a trip down to Lake Stevens last weekend to help Mal and Aaron and their adorable baby move and for Oakley's blessing. That was fun, even though I am sick/I'm pretty sure it's allergies because since I've lived in Washington I lose my voice EVERY March/April. It's frustrating but oh well!

They actually look similar in size here...only because she is so far away from the camera!
It's crazy how just a few months makes such a big difference when they're babies
I LOVE OAKLEY...he is a very handsome boy
Cousin love
Tawni is crazy about Rams and is quite good entertainment for her too! She's always smooching her and talking to her in a baby voice and making her smile. I'm happy Ramsey has older cousins nearby :)
Sitting like a big girl on Mal and Aaron's couch
She LOVED this swing that Mal has for Oakley! And she looks giant in it haha
The swing even made her put herself to sleep, which is amazing for her!
"Uh, Dad, I wanna read that book too please" haha I love them

3 comments: