3.28.2013

Ramsey's First Beach Adventure!

I had to do a whole separate post for this because I have SO many cute pictures of her at the beach!
I love my family!
It was such a gorgeous sunny day!
Awww, Jare is so big now!
Her eyes are gorgeous!
She really liked the feel of the sand and she didn't even eat it!
With Grandpa and Grandma
Andy was more interested in playing with Ben's dog Shiloh. He wants a dog so bad...it's cute. And Ramsey and Shiloh got along really well too! She's definitely my girl :)
Oh Ben...
I love my hubby

3 comments:

  1. We are so lucky you came to visit us! We definitely needed some Ramsey cuddle time. Cutest little family award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I look at you in Ramsey's hat, I see where she gets her go to photo face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramsey's outfit is adorable! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete