My baby is growing up so fast! It's so fun to see her grow and develop into such a sweetheart. She also knows how to throw fits now, so that's been interesting :) It's only happened once or twice so far. Haha she had a check up at the doctor's and she is doing great! Average height and weight...a little on the skinny side but she eats plenty!
Some of her favorite things to do now are:
-coloring/sitting at the table while I craft
-chasing/popping bubbles
-kissing Dog Dog and blowing kisses (and giving Andy and I kisses goodbye/goodnight)
-helping clean up! This is HUGE for me...I am so happy that she enjoys helping out and sometimes she'll even clean up her toys without being asked. The other day she put all the toys that she had been playing with away in her bucket and then led me into her room and wanted me to get her block toy out...I gladly did, she's the best!
-putting dirty clothes in the laundry hamper (she has also attempted to put garbage, my phone and random toys in there too but I show her where those things actually go so she hopefully won't start sneaking things into the laundry!)
-sitting on our laps and having us sing songs/do patty cake/etc. Her new favorites are "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and "How Much is that Hound Dog in the Window?" (with Dog Dog)
Some of her favorite things to do now are:
-coloring/sitting at the table while I craft
-chasing/popping bubbles
-kissing Dog Dog and blowing kisses (and giving Andy and I kisses goodbye/goodnight)
-helping clean up! This is HUGE for me...I am so happy that she enjoys helping out and sometimes she'll even clean up her toys without being asked. The other day she put all the toys that she had been playing with away in her bucket and then led me into her room and wanted me to get her block toy out...I gladly did, she's the best!
-putting dirty clothes in the laundry hamper (she has also attempted to put garbage, my phone and random toys in there too but I show her where those things actually go so she hopefully won't start sneaking things into the laundry!)
-sitting on our laps and having us sing songs/do patty cake/etc. Her new favorites are "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and "How Much is that Hound Dog in the Window?" (with Dog Dog)
| Ramsey also REALLY loves her milky :) |
| Sunny day at Bender Park |
| My big girl |
| I like this picture of our shadows...we were trying to convince her to walk with us over on the grass and she refused and took off on the pavement :) |
| Being a sad little cuddle bug with Daddy and all her stuffies |
| I LOVE this picture. You can see her cute little bottom molars :) |
| Before church the other week after we got her dressed she pulled her skirt up super high and was walking around being silly |
| Such a goof :) |
| She refused to nap that day too so I cuddled her on the couch til she fell asleep. I LOVE HER. |
| Such a sweet girl |
| Shopping cart! (hand me down from Aunt Kate; she loves it!) |
| Rams has been super sweet with Sadie lately and petting her very softly. She is also obsessed with my volleyball :) |
| Zonked out on the way home from running errands the other day...this RARELY happens :) |
| SO SQUISHY! |
Ahhh! She is so sweet!
ReplyDelete