Now that Ramsey is definitely old enough to be left without us for long(er) periods of time, Andy and I are taking advantage of it :) Especially since in about 4 months I will be needed again by another sweet newborn...I am excited to have a newborn again but I am absolutely enjoying having a little more freedom to do what we want when we want for now. It helps too that Courtney is always willing to babysit Rams and Ramsey LOVES being over there with her cousins :) Having family in town is wonderful. So here's a little of what we've been up to...
HOBBIT ADVENTURE!
MT. BAKER ADVENTURE!
HOBBIT ADVENTURE!
| So before the movie I had Andy go drop Rams off at Courtney's so I could set up his treasure hunt at home! |
| We ate meat and crackers.... |
| stole things from a goblin... |
| and fought off spiders and a dragon! Hahah I couldn't find Andy's sword (that's right, he owns a sword haha) so he used a hiking pole to get through the spider webs :) |
| And then we grabbed our treasure and headed to the movie! |
| He didn't want me to take pictures of him but I think he secretly loved the treasure hunt and the effort I put into doing something he likes :) |
MT. BAKER ADVENTURE!
| Yesterday we dropped Rams off at Courtney's again (Courtney is so great to watch her for us!) and headed up to Mt. Baker to go snowshoeing! I'd never been before and we both had a lot of fun :) |
| All geared up! |
| It's basically just hiking in the snow but Andy also taught me how to slide down hills with the snowshoes...that was really fun! |
| I got TOASTY so I had to shed a layer. |
| I loved seeing the skiers lines they had made on the hillsides...it looks super cool to me for some reason :) |
| Love that man. |
| So happy I get to spend quality time with my best friend! He really is my favorite :) |
OH MY GOSH! That Hobbit hunt was awesome!! You are so cute :)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! Beautiful pics out on the mountain.