2.06.2014

Oakley's Party!

Last weekend we went down to Lynnwood for a family get together to celebrate our nephew Oakley turning ONE! We had lunch and then went to a fun indoor swim park place. It was a super fun day :)
Yay for cousin time!
She is so presh :)
Bode the climber haha
BIRTHDAY BOY! He was going crazy for his cupcake...he ate like half of it Mal said. Very different than Ramsey's cupcake experience haha
The parents cleaning up :)
He had blue frosting up his nose and all over haha too funny!
It was LOUD in this area and Ramsey hated it! Poor little lady was scared and overwhelmed.

But still so cute :)
I painted our toenails matching colors...love those little chunky feet
Me and Mal with our babes :) Oakley is so chill
We ended up going over to a quieter area with less crazy kids and splashing and Ramsey was much happier!
I love this picture!
Daddy did her hair all crazy...he's so silly
Whoo! Go Andy!
Chillin' with Papa while Andy and I went and got dressed...she was a good girl :)
And she zonked out literally 5 minutes after we got in the car.
Fun days wear out cute little kids :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute toes! I wish I could do that with Booker but Troy would kill me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! That would be hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete