2.18.2014

Valentine's 2014 and other stuff

Last week was a bit of a rough week at our house...Ramsey was slightly fever-ish and super clingy and fussy. I'm pretty sure she's working on her eye teeth, which everyone tells me are the worst. So far I would have to agree with that! She's been happier this week though...starting on Valentine's she was a happier girl so that was nice. Andy and I were also both not feeling great last week too...he had heartburn or acid reflux or something (I told him "welcome to how I feel for the whole last half of my pregnancies" lol) and I had a nasty cold that just wouldn't go away! So our Valentine's plans were not the most exciting. While we were running errands earlier in the week in Bellingham we went out to eat at Olive Garden and counted that as our Valentine's date. So romantic, I know :)

On Valentine's Day Ramsey and I made chocolate chip cookies for Daddy!
He got home right as we were finishing mixing them up so he got to see Rams workin' in the kitchen and also got delicious cookies fresh out of the oven! It made him happy :)
The next morning Andy ran out to do some "errands" and came home with flowers for both me and Ramsey! So sweet
Her flowers are fake but she loves smelling them and makes us smell them too. I love these two together :)
Since it was the day after Valentine's Andy had limited options for my flowers haha but I still love them! Sadie likes eating them too so that's funny
Our little reader girl :)
One night last week when Rams was super fussy Andy got out the tent to help break up the monotony of the day. He is so clever :)
Love her!
I couldn't get the lighting right on my camera, but Rams was having lots of fun...we all just hung out and chased her around in there.
Her hair is sometimes perfect when she wakes up and other times it's crazy!
This was one of the crazy hair mornings haha
Climbing on her "jungle gym"
I love her little face and painted toe nails
Such a happy kid!
Yesterday there was no school so we headed out on an adventure with Courtney and her kids!
Even though it was cold and windy, it was so refreshing to get out for a walk.
Ramsey likes walking like a big kid now...it's adorable. And Tawni is obsessed enough with her to walk slow enough to walk by her :) They were even holding hands part of the time...so sweet!
Here I am 24 weeks pregnant! That's 6 months already...so crazy. I love this picture because both Rams and Sadie are in the background...it's a good depiction of my day-to-day life haha. I'm still feeling good and getting big. I can't really fit into any of my non-maternity pants anymore but most of my maternity pants are too big still. It's the awkward, annoying, don't feel cute in anything stage. But I'm still happy and so excited about this little girl! According to my book, she is about 8 and a half inches long, weighs 1 and a half pounds and can hear everything going on out here in the world :) she even has her little eyelashes and eyebrows formed...i can't wait to meet her!

3 comments: