4.18.2014

Part 2: The Girly Party!

Friday night I had planned a "Bachelorette" Party for Katie :) We met at her friend (and bridesmaid) Ashley's place in Vancouver, WA and went to a yummy Thai restaurant. The food was really good! However, they made us wait like 20 extra minutes for our check and it turned out we didn't even need to wait for the check. Haha it was weird. But still yummy and fun to visit!
The adorable and delicious desserts Ashley made :)
Love these ladies!
AHHHHH! I love my sister so much
Cutest
I adore this picture...this was right after Alex got there and they are just too cute together. We've been best friends with Alex since she and I were 6 and Katie was 8. I love that girl!
And I LOVE this lady too! My best friend Jocelyn came with her sister Hayley for the wedding. I was so happy to see her...she is just one of the sweetest, most thoughtful, funniest people I've ever met. I wish we lived closer!
The presents :)
Katie made CD's for all of us bridesmaids/matron of honor of her singing...she is so freaking talented and amazing. I made some bath salts for the bridesmaids too :)
And we used part of the evening to frost and decorate the cupcakes for the wedding!
Best and cutest Mom EVER!!!
We were all pretty tired/weird...it was like 11:30pm when we finished frosting...haha
Hayley painted the bride's nails for her :) Katie had the best and most helpful bridesmaids! She is definitely loved by everyone :)

1 comment: