4.18.2014

Part 4: THE BIG EVENT

So the sealing was absolutely beautiful. Katie and Kip both looked so happy in the Temple together and the whole rest of the day as well.
Waiting for the happy couple to come out of the Temple...
There they are!!!! Cutest couple ever :)
Katie is so dang cute.
The bridesmaids getting flowers and everything in order :)
Even though Rams usually only takes one nap a day, she took a nap that morning and this is what she was like when I got back from taking pictures at the Temple (Andy headed out early with Rams since he didn't need to be there for bridesmaid pictures)
We had to wake her up to get to the reception in time and this happened on the 20 minute car ride up there...so snoozy!
Grandpa Fletch is so talented...he played guitar and sang for the couple :)
Exchanging rings :)
This man right here SERIOUSLY deserves Father of the Year award...the majority of the day he was holding Ramsey walking around outside or just trying to entertain her and keep her from screaming. I love my husband so much! I'm glad he and Rams had that weekend to really bond since my time will soon be occupied with a new baby. They are so great together.
You're next, Alex! Haha we have a picture exactly like this from my wedding and we plan on doing it for Alex's wedding too...whenever that may be :)
See? BEST. MAN. EVER.
So out of it/clingy/tired/still adorable :)
Katie gave me part of her Daddy/Daughter dance since I didn't have dancing at my wedding. We were all tearing up a bit :)
Andy danced with me! Lucky for him, Rams didn't let that happen for long :)
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not dance :)
Cutest parents ever :)
I love my lil' family :)
Ready to be done
I love Katie's face! Hahahah
Things were winding down...Andy and I left very shortly after the bride and groom. Rams was ready to go and I was pretty tired too! It was a wonderful day though :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a good day! You were all beautiful! I'm so glad I was able to be there and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best caption ever? One of these things is not like the others.....Too funny!

    ReplyDelete