4.18.2014

Part 3: The Morning Of

Saturday morning we woke up pretty early, had some breakfast and relaxed for a bit. It was nice.
Eating breakfast
I love my girl!
Such good buddies. Andy took Jared and Rams down to the pool that morning while Katie and I headed up to the reception site to help set up...mostly just so Katie could make sure it was all coming together as she wanted :)
The bride trying desperately to get Ramsey to interact with her :) Rams was a basket case the whole weekend but still so cute! Just too much going on for a sweet little baby girl
Overlook House :) It was a really cool old house in historic downtown Portland.
The bride and groom! I love them together and feel like I know Kip a lot better than I do. I'd only met him once before the wedding!
Whoo!
Mom helped enhance Katie's gorgeous curls just a bit.
So skeptical... :) Hahaha
The kids :)
Getting ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment