Ramsey and I had a really fun trip to Idaho and Oregon to see my family! We missed Andy like CRAZY but I loved spending time with family and friends that I hadn't seen for awhile. Everyone adored Rams! But honestly, how could you not? :) Our first stop was Boise...
| Katie picked us up from the airport in Boise :) |
| First time meeting her Great Grandpa and Grandma Bowers |
| Love this picture |
| I got to see my best friend Jocelyn! We hadn't seen each other in over 3 years...it was so fun to spend time with her and her sweet little boy, Booker. Pictures of him will come later :) |
| I love these two |
| Happy Birthday Gramps! We didn't have any candles, so Katie lit a match for Grandpa to blow out...it was really funny |
CUTE!
ReplyDelete