7.30.2013

Part 6: Back to Boise

Ben and Dad both had work off for the weekend so we all headed to Boise for a few days to hang out with Grandpa and Grandma

So sweet

Ramsey got so much attention!


We attacked our good friends, the Maurers, with water balloons! There have been multiple snow ball attacks on our family over the years...long story but we always have fun with them!



Jared got SOAKED with the hose


Rams was so tired on Sunday she fell asleep on Grandma's lap before 8pm! Too precious

After I put her down for the night she slept 12 hours straight...it was amazing!

There's the handsome little Booker! Jocelyn and I went to get pedicures together and her mom and sister watched our babes for us


We also got frozen yogurt...so yummy!

And this is what we came home to :)

After that we went swimming!

Booker absolutely loves the water, it is so cute



Ramsey had fun too...but she was pretty tired


It's so crazy to me that we are both moms now!

We met Aunt Katie for lunch one day which was fun


Ramsey loves people watching so she always ends up turning around in the high chair

Silly girls

So grown up!

Playing with Booker again :)

I love her little mouth!

Cute babies :)

Feeding Suzanne! (the goat behind my grandparents' house)




She was really eyeing my fudgesicle one day so I gave her a few tastes :) Andy was not pleased to hear that story haha

So messy!

Little belly hanging out


Going for a walk one evening

Little toothers :)

Getting frozen yogurt with Auntie and Grandpa and Grandma before our flight home

So presh

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how Rams is looking at you at the table in the restaurant! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete