7.04.2013

My Little Lady

I honestly don't know what I took pictures of before I had Ramsey. Nothing compares to her cuteness :)

First time trying (homemade) pizza! Don't worry, I didn't let her eat it like that; I just wanted a cute picture. She liked it!

New piano :)

She LOVES pulling glasses off people's faces

Oh Andy :)

She was very cranky/tired in her bath the other night so Andy got her out and cuddled her

I love these two together

Cute dress from Aunt Amber!


She loves my water bottle

And yes, those are teeth you see on the top! She now has 5 teeth...3 on bottom and 2 on top. Crazy girl

We went to Red Robin the other night as Andy's birthday dinner date...his bday isn't til Sunday but we were down in Bellingham anyways so we figured why not!

"I think I'm ready to order now"

She loved sitting in the highchair sideways so she could watch other people in the restaurant. Oh and she tried pickles for the first time and liked them! Andy was not happy about that haha

Love this outfit!

And I adore how smiley Ramsey is

Getting so big!

Haha

She likes getting people's faces too :)

Oh the face

Ramsey is obsessed with our kitty cat! She gets so excited when she sees her and has started crawling towards her. She gets really mad when she can't get her!

Happy Independence Day! We're going to have a picnic this evening with Courtney and her family but I highly doubt we'll be staying for fireworks. Ramsey goes to bed at 8ish and it doesn't even get dark til almost 10. Plus Andy wakes up at 5am for work every morning so we usually go to bed around 10:30!
Oh and here's a Sadie picture...she loves sleeping on our bed during the day. Such a lazy little cat!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I get to see you this week :) and in the picture of Ramsey taking your glasses... I have that shirt!!!!! I'm wearing it right now haha! just FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog because it gets me excited for what Oakley will be doing in the next few months:)This is fun! lets plan our next babies together too

    ReplyDelete