7.30.2013

Part 5: Back to Wallowa

The 5 hour trip from Cour d'alene to Wallowa turned into much longer...we stopped in Lewiston for lunch/dinner and ended up going shopping! Then we stopped in Asotin to swim again since it was super hot...Ramsey had so much fun! I didn't have a swim diaper handy, so she got to skinny dip and she was going crazy. We were all cracking up.




I love Ramsey's cute little face

Oh Katie :)


My parents' new backyard is nice and big


Water play with Grammy!



Wallowa Lake! Ben cracks me up

Again, Ben is too funny/weird :)



I think Rams was talking in this picture

Jared mimicking Ramsey :)
Oh! I almost forgot to include this fun little story...the day after we got back to Wallowa Ramsey and I both felt miserable...we both had temps of about 102! So we chilled in the recliner for a few hours. Ramsey would snuggle into me and fall asleep for a bit and then wake up a couple minutes later just miserable. I gave her Tylonel for the first time and although I don't like to rely very heavily on medicine, it definitely helps! Her fever broke within an hour and she was much happier. Thank goodness for modern medicine!

1 comment:

  1. Holly you little siller girl. Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete