7.30.2013

Part 3: The Benewah

Mom, Katie, Jared, Ramsey and I drove the 4 hours from Wallowa up to St. Maries, ID to see Grandpa Fletcher and Joyce. I have to say that Rams is a really good traveler! My mom was beyond impressed with how content Ramsey was pretty much the whole time in the car. Her night time sleeping, however, was messed up completely...I was up pretty much every 2 hours every night for about a week!
We stopped in Asotin, WA to swim in the Snake River


And to pick some yummy blackberries :)

Yay for the Benewah! It had been years since I'd been up there

Cool old shed up at my Great Grandparent's house...they had a lot of cool things!


Rams was basically having a seizure of delight over these dogs! Haha there was that tiny one and a huge st. bernard whose head was about the size of her body. I thought she would be scared, but she was SO EXCITED.


Walking up to see the old barn

Playing with Fro, the most patient dog I have ever met haha

Jare got to hang out with his cousins...Grandpa let them shoot BB guns



I adore this picture

More guitar playing with Auntie Katie

This is her new silly snort face...she does it a lot!


4 wheelin!




Hanging out with cousins

Grandpa and Katie are both so talented! I love listening to them play/sing together


Listening to the music :)

Out for a walk with Auntie :)

These silly boys built that fire all by themselves!


I love my mom :)

3 comments:

  1. I want to see Rams have a dog-delight-seizure! But that would mean I would have to be around dogs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yeah, that wouldn't be fun for you. She seriously freaks out though, it's adorbula!

      Delete
  2. Those are the kind of seizures you used to have over cats Holly Joll. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete