7.08.2013

You've Had a Birthday, Shout HOORAY!

Andy's 28th birthday was yesterday! On Saturday we headed up to Mount Baker to walk around/play in the snow. It was a lot of fun! I got some really cool panorama shots :)










Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?!

I made a snow angel!





I love my family so much

Oh, and I slid down that hill on my bum! I'd never done that before; it was super fun!

Cutest girl ever.
I made Andy german chocolate cake from SCRATCH for his birthday and it was delicious!!! I left my camera at home when we went over to his sister's house for dinner yesterday so I didn't get a picture of him with his cake. We were all singing to him as I brought the cake over to the table and leave it to Andy to blow the candles out before the song was done...it was really funny! I love my husband and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with him!

2 comments: