After a few fun days in St. Maries, we headed to Cour d'alene to see my Grandma Cindy and her husband Norman. That was a short drive...only about an hour, which was nice.
| Precious little baby hands |
| Snoozin' in the car |
| Jared and I being dorks in the car |
| Ramsey immediately loved Grandma Cindy! |
| So sweet |
| We went to Lake Cour d'alene to play one day while we were there |
| Ramsey was not a fan of the water that day |
| I love my pretty girl |
| Oh Jared :) |
| Norman took us to this really pretty place to go for a walk one evening |
| Jare and Norm with the dogs |
![]() |
| 4 generations! |
![]() |
| The whole gang |
| Silly little face |
| It was so great to see Grandma and Norm! |


I love these so much! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete