7.30.2013

Part 2: Wallowa

After being in Boise for a couple days Katie, Jared, Ramsey and I drove over to Wallowa, OR to see my parents and Benny! They just moved there like a week before we went.
I love my daddy!

Ramsey loves animals so much, it's adorable


Her legs are too cute


We also celebrated Dad's birthday a couple days late with cake and ice cream. (he and Gramps have the same bday)

Katie and I remembered how we used to do our hair in middle school, so weird

Ramalama loves guitars!


We went over to the park that's super close to my parents' new place...Wallowa is such a cute little town

Two little models



The babies in the baby swings haha


Jared got out his train set to show Rams...she liked playing with Uncle Jared


Good morning Uncle Ben!

Ben and Shiloh are so sweet

Ramsey with Bumpa :)


Ben Jammin'

Despite what this picture looks like, Ramsey loves attention from animals. She freaks out when she sees dogs now and can say 'dog dog'. It is so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit. So great to see you all together. Next time we'll rope Andy in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Ramsey's face in the one whereyou're kissing her :)

    ReplyDelete